Advanced Parametric EQ feature
Allows you to create custom sound presets using advanced yet intuitive SoundID technology. Save customizations just the way you want!
- Make custom EQ adjustments
- Save as many custom profiles as you want
- Reset to flat, neutral sound
Make sure you're using the latest version of SoundID. If you're new feel free to use this guide - Getting started with SoundID. Veteran users, your profile will be synced and you're ready to go!
Parametric EQ customization
From My SoundID screen tap on your SoundID pattern. The pattern represents your sound profile and always changes when you get a new result. Tap on it and you will see a frequency response curve for your current sound profile.
- Tap Customize (middle-right position)
- You should see your current SoundID Tests profile
- Tap Create custom preset
Main adjustment screen
Your custom preset editing starts with your existing SoundID Preference Test result. That sound curve can be adjusted in multiple ways to create a manual preset of your desire. You can:
- add up to 10 EQ points
- For each point adjust separately frequency, gain, Q, and filter type parameters
- Use the Demo player to hear the adjustments
Once done, tap on Save as custom if you wish to rename the Custom preference, tap on three vertical dots to access additional options, and tap Rename.
Continue to tweak your presets
Once you've created custom presets, you can always return to create new or edit existing ones.
- Tap on the preset you wish to edit and select the Edit preset option
- From the EQ customization screen tap on three vertical dots to access more options (located at the left from your preference name)
Additional options allow you to discard, rename, reset to original preference, reset to flat, cancel.
Last but not least, we have received a lot of feedback from our users to have an option for selecting just FLAT frequency response setting. Now it's easily accessible when creating EQ. You can either manually create a flat curve or tap on three vertical dots from the main EQ adjustment screen and then tap on "Reset to flat". Simple as that!