Music Apps Beta feature is targeted to provide you with a personalized music playback experience on the go with SoundID.
An overwhelming amount of support and feedback has been provided by you - our users - to have the ability to use SoundID signature experience on a mobile device when you're on the move. Music Apps Beta feature has been created to allow SoundID to take over an audio broadcast thus enabling the personalization for that audio session. Supported applications can be found in this article - Supported/Not Supported apps.
Enabling Music Apps Beta
- Select your headphones
- Complete Preference Test (Core)
- Enable the feature by tapping on it in the Connect tab (SoundID personalization toggle)
How it works
- Make sure SoundID personalization is enabled (tap the toggle to enable)
- Play something on your device (Most popular music apps will support personalization)
- Get notified if SoundID personalization is active (if the music app allows audio takeover, the personalization will be applied)
Mobile Devices under Android 9.0 and up are being required for this feature to work. Due to technical reasons, the option for this feature cannot be realized in previous Android versions.
Need assistance setting-up your SoundID profile?
We have your back, please have a look at this article - Getting Started with SoundID