If you have recently purchased Monolith M-TWE (True Wireless Earbuds) this article will guide you through the process of setting up the gear with SoundID.
Connecting your Earbuds to the device
- Remove both earphones from the charging case. They will power on automatically.
- Momentarily press the touchpad on either earphone twice, then press and hold it for 2 seconds.
- Select and pair the MP41500 from the Bluetooth list in phone Settings.
- Press PAIR in the second popup to connect the second earphone.
You will be required to download and install the SoundID app on your mobile device in order to proceed. The app is available in Google Play and App Store. You can also scan a QR code included in the user manual booklet (page 10) and it will redirect you to the store page.
- Open your app store.
- Type in SoundID to search.
- Download and install.
Once done, please register or login to SoundID profile to continue.
The earbuds can save your personalized profile and allow you to experience personalized sound without the need to connect to the SoundID app once the initial set-up has been done.
- Launch SoundID.
- Tap on "Connect".
- Select "Monoprice M-TWE" to continue.
- Scroll down and tap on "Connect product".
- Confirm the action by tapping "Connect" one more time.
Make sure the earbuds are visible and in-range with your device.
Got it! What's next?
Now you have the option to create your own personalized sound experience by going through Sound Preference Test and Hearing Test available within the SoundID app. If you're stuck, please refer to our Getting Started with SoundID article.
You can also sync and save your SoundID profile with earbuds, so you don't have to launch SoundID every time. Please toggle on "SoundID optimization" feature. This option is cross-platform, so you don't have to worry about anything!
- Tap on "Connect.
- Select "Monoprice M-TWE".
- SoundID optimization and toggle the function on.